Are you a Junior Airfreight Operator seeking a new challenge?
17 November 2020
After having a successful year of growth within the Allseas Global Group, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Airfreight Operator to join our company at our Allair division in Heathrow.
Allseas Global Logistics are proud to offer multimodal logistics solutions to a vast array of industries globally. Our Allair division has seen successful growth over the past 18 months and are therefore looking for a vibrant, hardworking addition to the team.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within an Airfreight role working with familiar industries such as aerospace, general cargo, OBC, AOG, VIP, hazardous and live animals.
- Experience of working in an export department, managing all aspects of a booking process
- Opportunity to learn airfreight imports
- Must be computer literate with a clear understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must understand a full range of Incoterms and current Customs Procedures
- Must have a clear understand International Trade Regulations
- Must have an exceptional understanding of Geography, Mathematics and Literacy
- Customer Service & Engagement is none-negotiable – retaining and growing the existing customer base whilst ensuring exceptional customer service expected
- Must have a willingness to learn and develop in a fast paced setting
- Multi model experience preferable
What’s in it for you?
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to work at a successful, fast growing & forward thinking logistics business.
You will be developed and given the chance to learn all aspects of Airfreight and logistics. We offer career stability, progression and a great working environment.
Salary – £22,000 – £25,000
If you are interested in hearing more about our career opportunities at the Allseas Group, please contact Claudia Armitage on 0161 272 8989 alternatively email a copy of your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org