We’re hiring: Export Operations & Customer Service Manager
20 April 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an Export Operations Manager to join our company here at Allseas Global Logistics. If you would like to join a growing business to support our day-to-day operations team and you have a customer-focused outlook, we’d like to hear from you.
Allseas Global Logistics are proud to offer multimodal logistics solutions to a vast array of industries globally and we’re now looking for a vibrant, hardworking addition to the team.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within an export operations role
- Experience of working in an export department, managing all aspects of the booking process
- Placing carrier bookings online.
- Completing international export customs procedures (UCR / AMS / ISF)
- Processing VGM submissions with experience of CNS & Destin8
- Completing export documentation (Bill of lading / EUR1 / Cert of origins / T2L ) with knowledge of letter of credit requirements.
- Providing clients & operations teams with shipment updates & progress information.
- Completing a shipped on board process and finalising invoicing.
- Ensuring cargo has arrived and providing tracking information to close file.
- Liaising with overseas partners to provide pre-alert information.
What’s in it for you?
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to work at a successful, fast growing & forward thinking logistics business.
You will be given the opportunity to further developed your skills and expertise in multi-model logistics. We offer career stability, progression and a great working environment.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Phil Hanley on 0161 272 8989 alternatively email a copy of your C.V. to: email@example.com