5 Things with Claudia Armitage
31 March 2020
Get to know the people behind the business
To get to know the people behind the business, we asked Business Development Manager Claudia Armitage 5 questions about her life at Allseas…
1. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
2. What do you enjoy the most within your role at Allseas?
Meeting people. There’s no doubt about it, I love an interesting conversation. I’m naturally personable and love getting to know people and how their businesses work. Also the people I work with, you can’t get a better bunch than the Allseas team!
3. What has been your highlight since joining the team?
Firstly, having such a warm welcome back into the logistics industry and seeing people I’ve not seen for 5 years. Secondly, the diversity of the cargo we move. One week I could be seeing an eCommerce retailer and another visiting an aeroplane manufacturer. We have such a knowledgeable operations team, so I know they can support with any enquiries I bring home!
4. What was your dream job when you were in high school?
A Vet or a Spice Girl (Victoria Beckham preferably)
5. What’s an unusual or interesting fact about you?
My birthday is on Christmas Day and I still can’t get into a bar without being asked for ID!